Friday 27 August 2010

August Baby Blues!

Children who are born in August, allegedly, don't always do as well as children who are born earlier. This, apparently, is because children who are born in August are sometimes a year younger than children who are in the same class as them. This means that they sometimes lag in class and are smaller so are a target for bullies.

I was born on the 25th of August and there were many times when I struggled to fit in with the other children. The other children thought I was too babyish and didn't want to play with me sometimes. I had difficulty learning how to write. Not anymore - I have overcome that and have bloomed!

A study has shown that twenty eight percent of of August born babies attend  University whereas thirty two percent of September born babies attend it. This fact just shows you the difference.

August babies have good company because Barack Obama was born in this month. All is not lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment