Sunday 15 August 2010

Twilight

Twilight book cover
Lately I have been reading the Twilight series of  books and I am intriuged by the level of description in it. I have watched all the movies and am impressed by how the description in the books and the film images complement each other. From now on whenever I read a book I will look at the description and sentence construction to enhance my writing abilities. I would strongly suggest that you do that to and don't say you already do that because I know that you are lying.
"A great cloud of choking, vile smoke polluted the air." This is just one tiny sentence from one of the books which describes a cloud of smoke in such a unique way. The reason the Twilight books have done so well is not only because it is a good story but also because of its intense description. I personally really enjoy both the books and the films and would advise you to read the book if you are loking for motivation in your writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment